
Well, I finally had a turn of good luck today, and after making multiple phone calls and emails to Ireland, I have secured a farm for me and my brother to work on. I was starting to get a little worried there and had to come up with a Plan B and Plan C in case things didn't work out. I still wouldn't mind finding a couple more farms to work on in April and May, but if this first one works out, the guy said that we could stay there for as long as we'd like. Let's see, what will I be doing? They have horses, sheep, cats, dogs, bees, woodworking, knitting, and a garden. In our spare time, we can enjoy bike rides, walks, caving, and music. Sounds like a deal to me. It's in a part of the country that is known for its scenery, starvation walls, and poor soil quality, otherwise known as The Burren. Are you ready? I know that I am! Only 28 days to go!
Oh yeah, and I just happened upon a live performance of Athlete at Virgin Records this evening, which was highly enjoyable, and Supergrass is my Valentine's Day date tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment